Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Missing the Hills

Just got an email about the upcoming coalition meeting. Sounds like folks are getting ready for the new season and route repair. Maybe discussions about which routes to do, which ones shouldn't be tampered with, yadayadaya...sound about as fun as painting parking lines with a plastic fork, but I miss it. I want to be at the Gaslight being irritated or amused or proud. I want to be planning being out on the rock. I want to be out on the rock. I want to see the vista driving around the corner at Mt. Rushmore. I want to see my friends.

It seems an easy enough thing to accomplish for the apparently unfettered, like myself. It's my other wants that are causing me trouble. I want to make a living. I want to be near my family. I want to figure out something. I want to figure out what it is I need to figure out.

Geez. What a crybaby.

No comments: